Thursday, 16 January 2014

The Brendan Post

Brendan Roman
Happy Birthay The Beeh's Knees! (trust me, you love this nickname). I'm not quite certain if you'll see this but if you do I'd just like to say how great it is being friends with you. This might sound incredibly gay so I'll be brief. We've been friends for around 7 years now and my opinion of you has changed over time. At first I thought and no offense that you were a TB and you kind of "showed off". Again no offense. But now I see that your much more than that, a person who cares for his friends and is great to hang out with (no homo).
So happy 13th Birthday and I hope you enjoy your Birthday and enjoy whatever I give you, because it's either money, something to do with LOL or something to do with Adventure Time. So enjoy life and what not and here is a special "programming" thing I made for you. Enjoy! (I hope). Oh by the way, on the side is what you'll look like in the near future. A green dinosaur with a moustache and a toupee.

Happy Birhday! Blow out the candles!

Having a bit of trouble there??



Still trying? Oh well, Happy Birthday!

























No comments:

Post a Comment