Hey! If you, the reader, go by the name of Brendan Roman or Jean Alda then hello and Happy 13th Birthday! If you're aren't either of those people then please get the hell out of this site! Just kidding, you may read if you like.
Anyway it must be 20th of January 2014 which is the date I planned on you seeing this. This post was made 5 days before your Birthday.
Well starting off I just like to say how amazing you two are to me. Brendan being my best friend who I met in year 2 and now 7 years have passed since then and we've really been through a lot like winning basketball championships, drawing penises on 'places', Bathurst, Canberra, Camp and a whole lot more shit like that.
Then there is Jean who I have only known for a year, yet it feels like longer. We've been through a lot too I guess and I hope we get through more, happy 'Mothiversary' and happy birthday to you both. Well I won't say much on this post as I have made two other posts specifically on both of you.
Well starting off I just like to say how amazing you two are to me. Brendan being my best friend who I met in year 2 and now 7 years have passed since then and we've really been through a lot like winning basketball championships, drawing penises on 'places', Bathurst, Canberra, Camp and a whole lot more shit like that.
Then there is Jean who I have only known for a year, yet it feels like longer. We've been through a lot too I guess and I hope we get through more, happy 'Mothiversary' and happy birthday to you both. Well I won't say much on this post as I have made two other posts specifically on both of you.
Brendan you can read yours here.
And Jean you can read yours here.
Happy Birthday Once Again!

No comments:
Post a Comment