Hey Jean! Happy 13th Birthday! I'd like to say I love you and you're amazing. There is so much to say about you and so much I've already said to you last year. Let's make a list of things I want to say:
- You're beautiful
- You're funny
- You're smart
- You're artistic
- You have a good sense of humor
- You're sporty
- Overly enthusiastic about sport events
- Flamboyant attitude
- Great brown eyes
And a whole lot more that you've probably heard me say. It's been a great one whole year with you and I can't wait for our anniversary. And of course you know how terrible I am at giving gifts so I'm sorry for that. Jean Cecilia Isabelle Alda, Happy Birthday and I love you so much more than you know. We're like two peas in a pod. A spoon and a fork, two... something. Too many metaphors more like it, see what I did there? Well so many words and so boring to read. So maybe I should make a little program with One Direction...
Now that got your attention.
Well to be honest I'm not creative with One Direction and the only thing you can do with these pictures is move them around... Have fun!